We are pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the upcoming Fleet and Mobility Live 2021*, taking place from 5th-6th October at the NEC in Birmingham.
( Hall 20 Stand C12 )
- Discover MoveElectric, designed to help you transition and manage your electric fleet,
- Learn about our NEW ArtificiaI Intelligence tech
- Discover our NEW T&L Michelin Connected Fleet Services & Solutions
- Listen to our experts live sessions on how we can help you to reduce your costs, optimise your productivity, transition to electric and improve the safety of your fleet
- Enter our competition for a chance to win a meal for two at a Michelin Green Star restaurant.
Schedule of our live sessions on our stand
Tuesday 6 October
- 10h30 AM - Supercharge your productivity with a connected fleet -
Discover how you can maximize revenues and customer satisfaction whilst reducing cost.
- 2h30 PM MoveElectric - Why it’s time to transition to an electric fleet
Learn more about how you can transition to EV simply and successfully
Wednesday 7 October
11h30 AM - Unlock hidden cost savings in your fleet
Discover more about changing driver behavior to significantly reduce costs
2h30 PM - Play it safe by looking after your fleet & drivers
Learn about how you can improve safety and reduce incident costs at the same time.
If you’d like to join us for one or several of the live sessions and have a chance to win a dinner for 2 in a MICHELIN Green start restaurant, book here.
Also, our experts will be on hand to give you advice on how to manage your fleet better and can walk you through the products that will best suit your business.
*Make sure you have registered online to attend Fleet and Mobility Live 2021