Satisfied customers shine a spotlight on your business with positive reviews and recommendations. Use Masternaut’s tracking, routing and geofencing solutions to delight your customers and keep them coming back for more.
Increase customer satisfaction
Provide exact arrival times & re-route in case of delays
Service one more customer a week
Reduce time at the depot and increase customer visits per driver
Meet SLAs & prove it
Evidence attendance and speed of completion before deadline
Integrate information flows
Connect our API with your systems for updates in real-time
How tracking helps
Ever had customers call in to ask when your driver would be there? Provide reliable answers with the click of a button. Our customers use vehicle GPS locations to:
- Let customers know of delays
- Set up alerts to show when vehicles are returning to the depot
- Use a big screen in the office to see live vehicle location
- Prove time and date of attempted deliveries or attendance
- Bill customers on exact mileage driven
Optimise routes and locate nearest drivers
Can you get an emergency visit in today? Is the right vehicle type available?
Get your people to the right place in the shortest time, by using our platform to identify closest drivers and optimise routes.
- Pinpoint live vehicle locations from your office or smartphone
- Highlight the vehicle closest to the job
- Find the best person for a job based on driver skills or tools
- Plan most direct routes for individual vehicles
- Inform drivers of better routes
Utilise API integration
Service more customers faster. Use our API to access fleet data in real time, within your existing software solutions.
Pull data from Masternaut into your systems, or vice versa. Our team are experts at integrating with systems like:
- Fleet databases
- HR systems
- Real-time positioning systems
- Invoicing tools
- Customer service systems
Want to run a smarter fleet?
As the UK's leading supplier of vehicle tracking & fleet management solutions, we help over 10,000 companies transform complex fleet data into fact-based business clarity. Start your journey to a smarter fleet by downloading our free brochure today.
The York Pie Company
With visibility into vehicle locations, The York Pie Company have the confidence to accept last minute orders.
“Our deliveries vary daily, so routes change. Being able to get in an extra delivery every day gives us those extra sales that make all the difference.”