Our Fleet CO2 Certification programme recognises and rewards our most efficient customers. Together they save 230,0… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Getting a full picture of what your vehicles are doing throughout the day, what routes they are taking and which assets are used can offer in-depth details about how efficiently you are running your fleet. If you know where your vehicles, drivers and engineers are, you can easily dispatch and route them to customer sites. Being able to reference all of your vehicles and assets quickly, avoids wasting time tracking down drivers, calling them for location updates and estimated time of arrivals (ETAs), or updating their current routes.
- Define operating areas based on activity and resources needed
- Choose the best distribution model for you, eg hub and spoke, or central
- Vehicle data can be used to model these based on efficiency
- Identify activity hotspots to decide where to hire new technicians and drivers, or build new branches
- Identify silos and hotspots at area borders, and consider sharing resources across borders to reduce drive time and improve productivity
- Identify seasonal variations that affect your business based on past activity
- Analyse backlog evolution over time to understand patterns
- This will help you plan the scheduling of your resources, enabling you to source and budget for subcontractors in advance
Contact our friendly team of experts to have a session to find out which solution is best suited to your needs.