Technology is changing the way the world works. It's vital that every individual, every business, is able to adapt. Using real Masternaut data, we examine the present to understand the future, sharing key insights to help you discover the tangible difference that telematics can make.
The future of cold chain transportation
With actionable insights and expert guidance, you'll discover:
- What factors are reshaping the future of cold chain transportation?
- How to use data to discover your fleet’s hidden power.
- The latest technology trends that really matter to Fleet Managers and Operations Directors.
- How to remain compliant with industry regulations, now and in the future.
Transitioning to an electric fleet
Low carbon initiatives are becoming increasingly important to fleets.
Electric vehicles emit far less CO2, but are they the right fit for every organisation?
In this report about transitioning to an electric fleet, we reveal:
- What considerations to make before going electric
- How to cut petrol and diesel costs with technology
- How to select a low-carbon partner
The impact of in-cab feedback
Every organisation shares a common goal when investing in telematics: to create lasting behaviour change across the fleet. But how can you improve performance and safety without constant control?
In this report, we reveal the impact of in-cab coaching technology on:
- Vehicle idling
- Driver behaviour
What does GDPR mean for fleet operators?
Much has been written about GDPR, but little with the fleet market in mind. In this Viewpoint, Djamel Souici, Group General Counsel for Masternaut, takes a detailed look at the changes that GDPR will bring to the data protection landscape and explains the implications for fleet operators.
A 'must read' for fleet managers who are still worried about what they have to do by 25th May 2018 to be compliant.
Get in touch
Enter your details and one of our team will contact you.